Welcoming back our families with important information.
Please check out these important reminders on how to keep everyone safe for bus usage and during drop off and pick up each day! Thanks for your help!
If you ever have a change of transportation for your child after school, please contact the office no later than 2:00 p.m. Thanks for your help.
If you drop off a lunch for your child, it needs to be dropped off before your child's assigned lunch time. Thanks for your help!
If eligibile, a NEW Application is needed each year. Please return to the school or district office starting August 1.
The Mission of Darien School District 61
Inspire and empower each child to realize their full potential
Each Child realizes their full potential when we ~
- Develop, retain and value innovative and empathetic staff
- Provide a safe, welcoming and inspiring environment
- Deliver instruction that is engaging, relevant and rigorous
- Elevate learning by embracing our diversity and promoting equity, inclusion and access
- Seek and build community relationships
- Allocate resources in a purposeful, fiscally responsible manner